Implants Are a Versatile Method of Restoration
Individual dental implants can replace a single tooth or all of your teeth, but they may also be incorporated into additional restoration methods, such as:
- All-on-4® - With this method, four implants are placed in your jaw. A set of permanent dentures is then secured to the dental implants, delivering a stable, natural looking tooth replacement.
- All-on-6 - Similar to the All-on-4® technique, this method utilizes an additional two dental implants for increased stability of your permanent dentures
- Implant supported dentures - While these are not permanent dentures, they do rely on the placement of three or more dental implants. The implants provide a base upon which a set of dentures can be securely anchored. Implant supported dentures are held with a clasp and bar system or with a ball and socket technique.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the most recommended tooth restoration method for missing teeth. Aspen Park Dental is experienced in the placement of Nobel and Neoss implants, providing you with beautiful healthy smiles and the following benefits:
- Permanent, secure restoration
- No diet restrictions
- Natural looking appearance
- Durable and long-lasting
- Restored ability to chew and speak properly
- Easy maintenance
- Improved self-esteem and quality of life
Schedule your consultation to learn about permanent dentures and dental implants in Highlands Ranch, CO. Talk to Aspen Park Dental about about your tooth loss and find out which options may be best for you.